Thursday, January 8, 2009

Turn My Life Around

I don't know where I went wrong
I can't say which turn led me here
I only know that I'm afraid -
I feel worn down and full of fear

So much lies still within my soul-
wanting to burst free to serve at will
I try to find the strength within but I do not
for with every passing moment I find myself standing still

Whenever I have tried to find the way -
through this confusing life without grace
I fall and stumble everywhere
as softly tears run down upon my face

It's been so long since I have been practicing -
the art of being able to endure and give
Though over time I've learned and grown
Now it's time for me to learn to live

When I prayed to Lord, from within my soul -
HE sent you to come into my life
I need to plant my feet on firm ground
O! dear, will you turn my life around?

No comments: