Monday, December 29, 2008

Once in a while...

The many things that you've done,
n' all the times that you've been there,
help me know deep down inside -
How much you really do care!!

You are amongst the one -
Whom I can look upto trust always,
For you are wise enough to advise,
On the finer and crucial, nuances of life.

You are lovable, adorable
and so much fun;
You are just you, and
Like you there's none!!

I want you to know -
and hope that you can see,
that you're a very special soul,
whom God has shared with me;
and amply blessed is the way I feel,
for having someone like you in real!!


It's only -
Once in a while that we find someone,
who's there with you right from the start,
And, it's only -
Once in a while, the relation feels so true,
that you know it would last a lifetime through!!

I know this really happens only once in a while,
for it happened just once between me & you.

P.S: Dedicated to my dearest Mom!!

No comments: