Thursday, September 4, 2008

I will always be here


If ever you need to talk,
Or, if ever you need some cheer,
Remember you have a friend in me -- who will always be here.

I am one who doesn't want a lot;
I only want to see you smile;
I want to see you happy n' cheerful all the while;
And for this I'll walk that proverbial mile.

For you know how much I care
and how much you mean to me -
So, no matter what you do
and how much we squabble,
You'll always find me there for you;
To give you the push when you are feeling blue.

There is a saying that goes:
"You don't have to show affection in words, because even through the silences - respect, love and affection gets heard."

So -
There may be times, when I may not express,
There may be times, when I'm sullen n quiet,
Do not misunderstand my silence then -
For know that I have retracted
To my shell due to circumstances uncontrolled,
Endeavoring to seek solace
In thinking back of the times that we've had -
The messages of our friendship and promises exchanged,
Through the healing words of comfort, hope and understanding shared.

Hear me out my dear F R I E N D whilst I am expressing this to you,
The feelings that I hold for you are genuine & true.
So -If ever you need to talk,
Or, if ever you need some cheer,
Remember you have a friend in me -- who will always be here.

No comments: