Monday, September 15, 2008

Cloud drift...

tired of the hard day that I left behind
I sat through my journey with a hazy mind
I wanted to drift away from the day-to-day grind
when my sights got arrested by the cloudy bind

echoing silence from the bluish white isle
a visual treat that few brushes could style
O! what a difference from the chaotic earth
translucent effervescence floating in mirth

sun setting beneath rushes of rain swept clouds
moon standing tall aside wavelets of river troughs
realm of universe in this cloud lined comb
relaxed like a child in a mothers womb

dancing and galloping and flying
drifting enroute and rejoining
sparkling in dusky glow so lustrous
singing a song in a tone so wondrous

creating a powerful melody

that strung in harmony
unparalleled on -
The Planet Earth

No comments: