Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's time...

when hurt, hurt me deeply
I surrendered to fate meekly
wounded, scathed, alone in the dark
I faced reality that was stark
tangled emotions, I couldn't untie
I stayed back rooted, when time flew by!

it's said after chaos comes order
and after night comes dawn
even the darkest hours of night
last only until the morn!

I'll smile again tomorrow
though I am crying now
I know I'll find my will again
for it's time for me to move on!

it's time, I get up n' get out
it's time, I set myself free
it's time, I learn to live
it's time, I be ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aishwarya,

Thanks for nice blog. I visited your blog and it is great.

You seem to have become great person and I respect you a lot.

Cheers
Vish

Anonymous said...

Looks like u r multitalented.