Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stranger Somewhere, Nobody Nowhere!!

It feels so lonely within -
having none to share my emotions
and none to share my feelings!!

Life's never been a bed of roses,
it's been laden with thorns,

Fond memories to cherish forever,
have only become forlorn;
E'en the sound of music of Life -
seems to have lost out on its voice,
with so much gloom cast around,
there's just no reason to rejoice.

People of the world passed around
having walked right across my soul,
Taking in what they wanted from me -
being extra menacingly cold;
Oblivious of the hurt, they had
caused to this lonely heart,
Unknown of the pain undergone,
in the dark mysterious past.

Ebbing away off the power,
to overcome strife,
looking beyond the horizons
of this solitude Life;
Unfazed with the thought -
of embracing death,
I readied to tread myself
on the road of perdition.
Like a Stranger Somehwere...
a Nobody Nowhere!!

1 comment:

santre said...

poignant poem, ash. do cheer up. take care...

sanjay