Monday, June 30, 2008

What you mean to me...

Its difficult to imagine...
what Life would have been like
without you around to share,
to be with and to care about.

You make my world -
a brighter and happier place,
with laughter, love & tears
well entwined & interlaced.

Your presence in my life -
is something I deeply cherish,
and hold so close to my heart
for you seem to have
a mesmerising effect on me.

I look upon you as a blessing in disgiuse
bestowed on me from the heavenly abode
a harbringer of peace that I so much sought
an antidote to the cruel irony of fate
that destiny to me meted out.

I feel myself with you ...
The times we share are special to me,
And, I know I can always count on you.

On my own, I could never understand,
and enjoy the simple pleasures of life,
the way I do with you now,
and, I just want to tell you that -
Be there with me alwayz ...
For with you I live through
Life's each n' every moment
as you make them feel
so beautiful, colorful & precious.

Whenever I pause to give our relation a thought,
I am overwhelmed with the feeling that -
its one of the finest relationships in Life
that I have ever had, and, I would love to see -
the same sentiment reflecting in you.

P.S: Dedicated to my soulmate- Serah!!

No comments: