Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Heart Cries...

There is so much pain that lies within my eyes,
but, alas, my eyes are dry.
I won't cry, for my eyes are dry,
No, I won't cry, for my eyes are dry...

The hope that once lived in my father's eyes has long been dead,
the heart that cared for everyone, to death has been bled.
when the cold wave that came knocking to take my father astride,
the anguished soul of this daughter unseemingly died inside.

In the depth of solitude, the moments of togetherness glazed,
the footprints left in the sand, will with time be erased,
there was so much to be done and so much to be said,
unfulfilled will they remain, for my dear father is dead.

In his cherished and vivid memories, my heart bleeds,
for he was made to travel alone with all his good deeds,
the love that once lied within, will never surface again,
for now all that has been left is pain, pain and pain.

Today, I feel the anger that burns within my gaze,
the cruelness of the incidents that has set my eyes ablaze,
the fear that in the darkness of the night closes my eyes,
the smile that I wear on my face is nothing but a disguise.

There is so much pain that lies within my eyes,
but, alas, my eyes are dry,
I won't cry for my eyes are dry,
No, I won't cry for my eyes are dry.

No comments: