Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I will survive...

There are times when I feel its all true
there are times when I feel its all untrue
What is my life all about?
O! how I wish I knew...

I've been living alone in my own world
dreaming of a special someone
yearning for him all the while
this is something I cannot deny

There are no chains yet I feel bound
in some unknown binds that hold me tight
I tread my melancholic life as such
as the way, the day paves for the night

I see the road but it has no end
I see a boat but it has no anchor
So I plunge head on into the seas
to make sense of my destiny

Amongst the waves is where I will now live
Amongst the waves is where I shall die
I need to befriend the storms to survive
the highs and lows of my life!

1 comment:

Ramjee said...

As we sail through life,
don’t avoid storms and rough waters.
Just let it pass.
Just Sail.

Always remember,
Calm seas never make skillful sailors.
Just sail and carry on the gud work:~)

~ ramjee